Lady Luck is hiring a Los Angeles Director of Events!
Lady Luck seeks a Los Angeles area Director of Events to plan, promote and execute our lesbian-focused singles and business networking events.
- Promote events in the lesbian community, assuring a strong turnout;
- Build relationships with other LGBT organizers and communities in order to partner and create interesting events;
- Plan calendar of events in response to needs of LA lesbian market;
- Develop and maintain venue relationships;
- Host live events, acting as MC (alternative hosts can also be hired);
- Post event announcements online and manage our meetup group and email mailing list;
- Manage Lady Luck social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts; and
- Provide customer service via email to Lady Luck clients.
The ideal candidate has experience promoting and running successful events in the lesbian community. Attention to detail and a high level of professionalism are required.
About Lady Luck:
Lady Luck launched in 2015 offering high-quality speed dating events for Southern California’s lesbian community. Since then, we have expanded to include business networking and high-tech singles mixers. With several marriage proposals under our belt, we’re proud to offer the queer women’s community a new forum to build friendships and make romantic connections.
To apply for the Director of Events position, please send your resume and a brief letter explaining your interest and experience to email@example.com. This position is based on a percent of ticket sales, and pays well for those who are passionate about building and promoting community!