MAKE MONEY RUNNING LGBT EVENTS.
Lady Luck is hiring a part-time Los Angeles Director of Events!
Lady Luck seeks a part-time Los Angeles area Director of Events to plan, promote and execute our lesbian-focused singles and business networking events.
- Promote events in the lesbian community, assuring a strong turnout;
- Build relationships with other LGBT organizers and communities in order to partner and create interesting events;
- Plan calendar of events in response to needs of LA lesbian market;
- Develop and maintain venue relationships;
- Host live events, acting as MC (alternative hosts can also be hired);
- Post event announcements online and manage our meetup group and email mailing list;
- Manage Lady Luck social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts;
- Provide customer service via email to Lady Luck clients; and
- Develop relationships with the gay men’s community to develop singles events for that community.
The ideal candidate has experience promoting and running successful ticketed events in the lesbian community. Attention to detail and a high level of professionalism are required. The position requires about 5-10 hours/week and will be compensated with a combination of a flat fee plus a percentage based on ticket sales.
About Lady Luck:
Lady Luck launched in 2015 offering high-quality speed dating events for Southern California’s lesbian community. Since then, we have expanded to include business networking and high-tech singles mixers. With several marriage proposals under our belt, we’re proud to offer the queer women’s community a new forum to build friendships and make romantic connections.
To apply for the Director of Events position, please send your resume and a brief letter explaining your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.